Re: teacher appreciation week- need ideas

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 13:19:34 PDT

Hi Jeannie-

One year I made simple bookmarks with kindergartners where they glued bits
of tissue or other patterned papers down mosaic-style onto various shapes of
heavier colored paper. We then laminated them and added a grosgrain ribbon
at the top. A short personal message could be added to one side of the
bookmark before you laminate them.

Theresa in WA

From must-see cities to the best beaches, plan a getaway with the Spring
Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx