Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

New Arts and Crafts - and Photo -Sites added to IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 10:50:04 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I am going to try what so many list members suggested
and post all of the new links I add in one email. I
missed posting yesterday and have now forgotten all I
have done (oops). I'll keep watching to see what you

I have added many new doll making sites:
 click on Doll link at top. This is soon be branched
off onto a separate page.

Check out the Glass Attic Polymer clay Encyclopedia:

Also new:
I Celebrate Diversity on Art about Peace:
Art objects to inspire lessons (or to buy)

AND this Spectacular Photo site!
Joan Dooley -Bell High School:

I will try to stay current... I have posted many sites
to explore to the other list but do not have those all
linked yet...Sharing is easy - linking is work. How to
join Art Education is on IAD if you want all of my
ramblings that went with these updates (grin). I've
been just chattering away. LOL I am now on 10 list
serves - but many I lurk - and don't post to the

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources