New Arts and Crafts - and Photo -Sites added to IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 10:50:04 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I am going to try what so many list members suggested
and post all of the new links I add in one email. I
missed posting yesterday and have now forgotten all I
have done (oops). I'll keep watching to see what you
need.

I have added many new doll making sites:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/crafts.htm
 click on Doll link at top. This is soon be branched
off onto a separate page.

Check out the Glass Attic Polymer clay Encyclopedia:
http://www.glassattic.com/

Also new:
I Celebrate Diversity on Art about Peace:
http://www.icelebratediversity.com/index3.htm
Art objects to inspire lessons (or to buy)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/vietnam.htm#Art

AND this Spectacular Photo site!
Joan Dooley -Bell High School:
http://www.bell.k12.ca.us/BellHS/Fac.Staf/a-e/DooleyJoan/instructor/Instructor.html

I will try to stay current... I have posted many sites
to explore to the other list but do not have those all
linked yet...Sharing is easy - linking is work. How to
join Art Education is on IAD if you want all of my
ramblings that went with these updates (grin). I've
been just chattering away. LOL I am now on 10 list
serves - but many I lurk - and don't post to the
lists.

Cheers!

Judy Decker

=====