Re: teacher appreciation week- need ideas

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 07:07:31 PDT

Hi Jeannie,
    Make up a little scroll for each teacher on which is a list of the
memorable qualities that teacher has, as seen by his/her students. You can
use the older students to interview and transcribe what the little ones say.
But I always loved the notes in "Kindergarten speak", also. These little
gifts will put a lump in the throat for years after your students have grown
up and help you through those extra challenging days that make you wonder
why you became a teacher.

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                    Art teacher, K-5, retired
                    35 year career

> I am in need of ideas that are neat, unique, cheap
> (or free) gifts for teachers.

 What are some neat,
> personel, thought that matters kind of gift have you
> received that meant a lot to you?

> jeannie in ga

---