teacher appreciation week- need ideas

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 06:49:33 PDT

I am in need of ideas that are neat, unique, cheap
(or free) gifts for teachers. I am a member of our
school's morale boosters and we want to have a small
token for each teacher next month. What are some neat,
personel, thought that matters kind of gift have you
received that meant a lot to you? I am open to all
ideas. I also want to put up a little decoration in
the hall - I am thinking of a giant card and have the
students sign it. What do you think? Thanks for your
help in advance.
Have a great day!
jeannie in ga