Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Permission to use "Special Needs" posts

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 08:54:56 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters - Special Needs Experts,

I am in the process of compiling the Special Needs
posts... I would like your permission to put them on
an upcoming page on Incredible Art Department. This
topic is one that comes up several times a year.

If you made a list post and DO NOT want me to list it
- please reply to my Road Runner address (you can find
it on my site - or in Getty archives). I am trying it
this way first since I don't have time to email

I have never had anyone tell me I could not use their
post..I am just covering all the bases now. I only put
your name on these pages and keep school info off.
After I get the page done and you want your school
information added - I will do that gladly. I just know
that some do not. If you only want to be known by your
first name or as a "Getty list member" let me know
that as well. I know this page is needed - and it will
be a priority of mine now.

Why have I started doing this? Because Getty is no
longer archiving our posts to respect our privacy.
Changes are in order for how the posts are archived -
but that won't happen for a while. I am just getting
an early start as I will always ask permission when
the changes are made - and by then I will be able to
do it more easily as I will be on Road Runner again.

Cheers! and thanks for all you do!

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources