Helping Foks with Disabilities - Link

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 07:10:46 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I wanted to get this site off to you right away.

"Bernie" just posted it to the TEch Ed list.

From Bernie:

If you are especially interested in web resources
concerned with helping folks with disabilities, you
might like to check out the resources maintained by my
colleague, Yvonne Singer, who helps me manage the
EdIndex. Click on the link to these resources at
http://www.pitt.edu/~poole

Bernard John Poole, MSIS
Associate Professor of Education and Instructional
Technology University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
-------------------------------
I didn't ask permission to share his words of wisdom -
I just know he wants it out there. I have not checked
the tips yet -- but will when I make my own page with
links and YOUR advice from the past thread.

Cheers!

Judy

=====
Judy Decker