Re: quick question

---------

karalee_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 05:37:03 PDT

Thank you for your speedy response!

Karalee Serra
www.cutxpaste.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Christine Besack
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 2:34 PM
  Subject: Re: quick question

  Hi Karalee,
   There are very different people who belong to each art educator listserv.
   We have a state one in PA and I also belong to Artsednet, and Yahoo Art teachers group.
  Easy way to get and give a lot of information very centrally themed to our profession.
  It keeps you current, and can be a great source of encouragement,when things are rough. such as regular ed teachers, or administration, or parents dumping on you !
  Hope this helps,
  Christine Besack :)