Re: quick question

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 11:34:59 PDT

Hi Karalee,
 There are very different people who belong to each art educator listserv.
 We have a state one in PA and I also belong to Artsednet, and Yahoo Art teachers group.
Easy way to get and give a lot of information very centrally themed to our profession.
It keeps you current, and can be a great source of encouragement,when things are rough. such as regular ed teachers, or administration, or parents dumping on you !
Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)