RE: Fashion enthusiasts - see Wendy's lesson idea

---------

wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 11:30:39 PDT

Judith Decker <jdecker4art@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/wendypaigefree
>This lesson teaches:
>1. Figure drawing
>2. Fashion design and draping
>3. Textile design
>4. P's and Es - composition planning - texture -
>patterns - shading/values/contrast.... etc

Just a quick note --I'm only about a week behind here-- to a) see if I can even get through --I've become a bit discouraged--, and b) to compliment the series of Figure/design pieces, especially Figure No. 3. Really great, and I can see so many possibilities. Judy, you mentioned "armor"; how cool. J.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.