RE: Printmaking and Tessellations

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 07:12:44 PDT

I seem to remember that Sax or some other supply co. sells sets of quilting blocks meant to be used in the same way, so surely it can be done. - See Sax's 2004 catalog, p. 338. You might also check into some of the rubber stamping sites - one of my stamping buddies has a device to 'center' the stamp on the page. It reminded me of the simple corner registration used for block printing.
Jan