RE: perspective lessons

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 04:47:02 PDT

My problem was/is getting the kids to understand that the back of the building also falls under the rules of perspective. I haven;t got a good explanation down for explaining how the sides and planes parrallel to the horizon line don't change - just the planes/sides going away from the viewer. How do other teachers explain that?
Jan