Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Grace Hall's Independent Propject Lesson Plan

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 20:25:39 PDT

Grace, Judy, and All

This is great.

What are some projects did the students decide to do?
What would be exceptable projects?

Grace Hall's Independent Project
So many over past year have asked Grace about her
independent project that she wrote it all up for us.
For now I am sharing just the file. I will eventually
put some of my favorite projects on the lesson so you
can see the variety that are chosen. Save her file -
then format it into three pages - add your "tweaking"
(but credit Grace, pretty please)