Grace Hall's Independent Propject Lesson Plan

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 20:25:39 PDT

Grace, Judy, and All

This is great.

What are some projects did the students decide to do?
What would be exceptable projects?

Sara

Grace Hall's Independent Project
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Grace-IP.htm
So many over past year have asked Grace about her
independent project that she wrote it all up for us.
For now I am sharing just the file. I will eventually
put some of my favorite projects on the lesson so you
can see the variety that are chosen. Save her file -
then format it into three pages - add your "tweaking"
(but credit Grace, pretty please)

---