Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Grace Hall's Independent Propject Lesson Plan - on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 17:22:54 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Here by "popular demand" (smile).
Grace Hall's Independent Project
So many over past year have asked Grace about her
independent project that she wrote it all up for us.
For now I am sharing just the file. I will eventually
put some of my favorite projects on the lesson so you
can see the variety that are chosen. Save her file -
then format it into three pages - add your "tweaking"
(but credit Grace, pretty please)

Pick out some of your own favorite projects:
This is the first project I have saved:
I have many links for this one and a living artist to
connect (Serg Hernandez).

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department