Grace Hall's Independent Propject Lesson Plan - on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 17:22:54 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Here by "popular demand" (smile).
Grace Hall's Independent Project
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Grace-IP.htm
So many over past year have asked Grace about her
independent project that she wrote it all up for us.
For now I am sharing just the file. I will eventually
put some of my favorite projects on the lesson so you
can see the variety that are chosen. Save her file -
then format it into three pages - add your "tweaking"
(but credit Grace, pretty please)

Pick out some of your own favorite projects:
http://www.artsonia.com/schools/school.asp?id=2B46D9815EA743739083F6D0907BD27F
This is the first project I have saved:
http://tinyurl.com/2kjn9
I have many links for this one and a living artist to
connect (Serg Hernandez).

Enjoy!

Judy Decker

=====