Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Perspective lesson ideas on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 13:46:17 PDT

Marcia and all,

Thanks Jan and Sidnie for getting me going on this
(smile). I am really looking forward to seeing Jan's
temples. I taught perspective every time I taught
architecture with middle school kids - they just go

I have started a Middle school lesson ideas page for
Persective...always the number one search for lessons.

Hopefully someone will turn in a lesson and all of
these ideas can be tagged on. I love them all.
I will share mine on the lesson plan too. I have two
versions of one I did back in the 70's (high school)
you just have to use your imagination as I have no
digital images....and all of you know now that 70s
high school projects are now our middle school
projects. Kids are so much more talented and willing
to be challenged today. By the time I get the lesson
done I am sure more ideas will pop into my head again
too. I have shared lots off list to folks over the

Judy Decker

--- Sidnie Miller <> wrote:
> OK, how's this for an idea--just thought it up.
> Draw a library in 1
> point perspective-interior view and in the center
> back have a big open
> book with stuff flying out of it in perspective.
> Sid

Do you Yahoo!?