Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: perspective lessons

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 12:20:43 PDT

OK, how's this for an idea--just thought it up. Draw a library in 1
point perspective-interior view and in the center back have a big open
book with stuff flying out of it in perspective. Sid

>>> 04/14/2004 6:32:15 PM >>>
It seems as though most of you are in Denver...soak it up! I am
beginning my
Art I perspective unit and am trying to think of exciting new
project(s). What
are some of your favorite 1 pt. and 2 pt. lessons? I want something
that is
successful, looks cool and teaches the concepts...share?
Marcia in IL