IAD Files for Sharing - Clarification (please include my name)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 08:48:19 PDT

Greetings all Art Educators,

Files for sharing on IAD are just that....Folks send them in and I share
them (smile). Many I leave online --and many I remove because of file size.
PowerPoints are one type of file I can not link unless I have full
permission for the owner of the images. Jim McNeill's is one such PowerPoint
that I can keep on (his animation of Puffin). PowerPoints that you make from
images on the web I can not link --and legally can not even share - but so
far I am out of jail. No one has arrested me yet. The Japanese braid is one
such PowerPoint that I shared and removed (but I still have it)

Anytime you can not find a file that I posted - I still have it and can find
it easily. Just email me - put MY NAME in the subject line and the name of
the fie and I will get it to you ASAP. I may not open the mail in Yahoo if
it doesn't have my name. That is my delete mail box. I do open all mail that
I KNOW is personal.

Cheers!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department