Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: perspective lessons

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 07:35:24 PDT

I have been working on perspective lessons this year. check out my ideas and use what you like. Larry wrote:
It seems as though most of you are in Denver...soak it up! I am beginning my Art I perspective unit and am trying to think of exciting new project(s). What are some of your favorite 1 pt. and 2 pt. lessons? I want something that is successful, looks cool and teaches the concepts...share?
Marcia in IL

Larry Prescott
Art Teacher
Madison Middle School