Re: perspective lessons

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 07:35:24 PDT

I have been working on perspective lessons this year. check out my ideas and use what you like. Larry http://mms.d321.k12.id.us/webart/html/student%20work/main.html

Mbhirst@aol.com wrote:
It seems as though most of you are in Denver...soak it up! I am beginning my Art I perspective unit and am trying to think of exciting new project(s). What are some of your favorite 1 pt. and 2 pt. lessons? I want something that is successful, looks cool and teaches the concepts...share?
Thanks,
Marcia in IL
---

Larry Prescott