Perspective lesson plans - Here is help!

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 18:59:34 PDT

Gotcha! I thought that subject line would catch your
eye.

I promise to watch the Gerald Brommer video tomorrow
and see if I get inspired...if YOU will look at what
is out there already:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=perspective+drawing+lesson+plan&btnG=Search

Or this search:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=perspective+drawing&btnG=Search

See if you can come up with something new.
Several list members have ideas on their sites...and I
have given dozens of people ideas over the years...Yet
no one has sumbitted a lesson for IAD. I am fresh out
of ideas on that topic.

Here is another search:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=perspective+drawing+artsednet&btnG=Search

and another:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=perspective+lesson+artsednet&btnG=Search

Harold and I both have links on our sites too.
My site in in my signature.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker