Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Perspective lesson plans - Here is help!

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 18:59:34 PDT

Gotcha! I thought that subject line would catch your

I promise to watch the Gerald Brommer video tomorrow
and see if I get inspired...if YOU will look at what
is out there already:

Or this search:

See if you can come up with something new.
Several list members have ideas on their sites...and I
have given dozens of people ideas over the years...Yet
no one has sumbitted a lesson for IAD. I am fresh out
of ideas on that topic.

Here is another search:

and another:

Harold and I both have links on our sites too.
My site in in my signature.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department