Re: Cripple Creek

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 15:16:31 PDT

yep.. that's it.. I was going to have to call my dad for the name of the
road.. I kept remembering 'tin camp road' which is the road through the
sandhills in Nebraska that is nothing more than two tire ruts... lol

sad to hear that the road is no longer usable. everybody should be able to
scare their children as much as my parents scared me. hehe

I had just got done looking at the atlas when I got home and it was much
closer to Colo. Springs then I remember.

the main point I guess is there are lots of great views just a short
distance from Denver.