Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Thanks Wendy for website - Post your figure/fashion drawings

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 13:55:52 PDT

Thanks for the web site -

Please post your figure/fashion drawings link.
I have several who are interestd in that lesson.
Ken's 1960's Peter Max leson is close - but I want
them to see YOUR student work, too. Yours was more of
a fashion/patterns lesson. I forgot to save an image
from that and no longer have the URL.

Judy Decker

--- wendy free <> wrote:
> new species created using photoshop - creature
> combos. wouldn't want to get on this person's bad
> side
> enjoy and be inspired!
> :D wendy free

Do you Yahoo!?