Re: Cripple Creek

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 12:02:03 PDT

Ok.. I don't have an atlas in front of me and our library doesn't have one),
but it might be closer to colo. springs then I remember. I know it's on my
atlas at home.. barely. I was pointing it out to my wife over the weekend.
None of the online maps show the Guinella Pass road either. =\
Ok.. I'll go back to teaching now that my conference time is up, but if you
go up into the mountains take a camera and LOTS of film.

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2
months!