Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Mtn. drive OOPS!

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 11:44:50 PDT

ok.. the glacier website is WRONG.. lol.. but I've been to the one in Colo.
so I KNOW it's there. Quite a hike, but a crystal clear lake at the bottom
of the glacier--you can literally see the bottom of the lake even in the
deepest parts.

yes.... my parents were ones to see a little trail and say "let's stop and
see where that goes!" At the time I hated it (being a teenager) but now I
look back at all those little remote pieces that most people don't see and
am thankful. Funny how that works.