Mountain Drive

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 11:32:34 PDT

I'm like Sharon, I love the high altitude even though
I have weak lungs (childhood asthma). I can only think
of one time that I had altitude sickness (headache) in
the 20 years I've headed west. I believe it's the dryness
that appeals to me. Kansas City is at 900 ft above sea
level at the most but it's very humid. I would warn folks
that are flying in with a two hour time shift plus a few
glasses of wine, the dry climate will get to you. Drink
plenty of water. Don't wait till you are thirsty, then it's
too late. Do take that drive into the mountains, the Rockies
are beautiful.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons