New Additions to CD

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 05:24:43 PDT

The powerpoints that I added to my Quality Art Lessons
CD are listed below. My presentation is at 3:00 on Sunday
in Directors Row H-1st Floor, Plaza Building. My presentation
is an attempt to get other art teachers to utilize digital
images more to enhance their art programs. Many are already
doing so and understand the power of this new technology.

New Additions to CD on 4/12/2004 (35 toltal powerpoints now)

Slab Sculpture PPt (36 Slides)
        8th Grade Slab over newspaper armature
Clay Slab Faces (61 Slides)
        8th Grade Slab over plastic form
Like An Egyptian (24 Slides)
        Art Staff Inservice creates Egyptian alphabet
YAM Topeka 2004 (27 Slides)
        Statewide art exhibit under Capitol Dome
Beyond the Classroom 2004 (42 Slides)
        District wide Student Art into the community
WebDesignClassPPt (41 Slides)
        8th Graders create own web pages
Three Reasons (9 Slides)
        Those Fantastic Triplets Again