Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames ... any downsides to doing this ?? feedback appreciated :)

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 00:43:49 PDT

Hi All,
I am toying with the idea of putting my two schools artwork up on I know some of you have done this, I see a lot of good points, but what about negatives to participating in this ???

 Please be honest, if there are any down sides to doing this ??
 I know this group shoots straight from the hip, (or the keyboard in this case :)

Please reply in private, or to the list,
Thanks in advance,
Christine Besack :)