Re: Youth Art Month ?s

---------

From: houstonia nerd (houstonianerd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 19:58:23 PDT

> showcase those things......which brings me to my?s:
> 1. Do you participate in your state's Youth Art
> Month (YAM)activities?

Yes, we enter work for the local and traveling show.
We also have a flag design contest...I thing this is
for all states

> 2. If yes, what kinds of things do you do to
> acknowledge YAM? (put up a YAM bulletin board, make
> announcements at school,hold an art show, etc)

We have a vertical show of the elementary and middle
schools that feed into our high school, plus our own
work. It is on display in conjunction with open
house.
It gets good response and opens up good communication!

> 4. Do you have any suggestions for this art
> education advocacy
> program?

Share what works for you with the rest of us!

We love fresh ideas! Dawn