Egyptian sites for students? and Arts Day at my school

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 20:56:15 PDT

I hate to bring up anything so boring as looking for sites to use with
students when all of you are making plans for your big trip to Denver ( if I
sound jealous , its because I am!!!) I have never been to a national
convention and keep thinking when my kids get old enough I can go-well now
all 3 of them are in college so I guess they are old enough, but I can't
afford it!! So back to school life--I'm taking all my fifth graders to
Atlanta to see the Egyptian exhibit at the High Museum. Has anyone been and
what are your thoughts about the exhibit? Also, does anyone have any good
sites that students could use in studying Egyptian art? Finally, I just
finished posting a link for our Arts Exploration Day on our web page if
anyone would like to check it out. It is a great day where our students
spend all day visiting artists, learning and doing.
http://www.anderson4.k12.sc.us/schools/les/ this is our home page, just
scroll down to the button for Arts Exploration Day 2004
                           have fun and be safe in Denver and remember all
of us still in the trenches!
                                                      Jeryl in SC

---