Jan Hillmer's CERAMIC Sun Flowers -WOW!

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 15:18:38 PDT

Dear ArtsEDNetters,

You all will have to trust me that all of Jan
Hillmer's CERAMIC Sunflowers came out awesome! This
project is suitable for grades 1 through 8 (with
different expectations). Jan did these with 3rd grade.
Finished online html lesson will have more images (Jan
I have to compress the photos yet).

Jan Hillmer's Van Gogh Sunflowers - CERAMICS
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/jan-sun.doc
This is one I want to add more links - so it will be
some time before I can get all on the lesson. This is
one GREAT example of trying something NEW!

For parts of the flower:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/flower.doc

And Greg Percy has a Vincent song too! Change to
Georgia O'Keeffe flowers and sing a different song.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com