Driving to Denver from KC

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 13:47:50 PDT

        I'm driving to Denver from KC. It should take about 10 hours.
Harold and I are rooming together at the Comfort Inn Downtown.
It's only about 1 1/2 blocks from the convention hotel. We both
get in on Thursday. Harold is staying three nights cause he has
to work. I'm on the retired plan (no plan at all) so I'm staying
through Tuesday night. Then I'll drive back to KC to get our
house ready to sell.
        I've added 8 new powerpoints to my CD of Quality Art
Lessons for sale at my presentation in Denver. It's still only
$15. I don't want to make money, just recover my costs and
share ideas with others. I notice that several other art
teachers are putting lessons on CDs too. I think it's a great way
to exchange ideas. It's also a good method of seeing into other
teachers classrooms. I'm looking forward to meeting old friends
and finding new ones. Please wear your name tag proudly. This
old man has a real problem recalling names. I don't know how I
did it 27 years in the classroom. Oh yes, it was those photos
on my seating charts that helped me out.
                                See ya in Denver, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Where Woody's watercolors are: