Easter and the ABCs

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 09:39:53 PDT

Easter and the ABCs

I've got picks of the triplets plus two great-grandkids
and one in the over at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Easter/Eggs04.html
If you click on the picture of Buddy (our baby) reading
to his daughter you get a movie of Tiffanie singing her
ABC's, or go straight to:
http://www.taospaint.com/Easter/TiffanieABCs4.11.04.AVI
Beware it's a big file at 5950 K, if your on dial-up it may
take a while.
                                        Enjoy, Woody in KC (for now)

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons