Re: SUSAN's CD LESSONS! Yes! and weather report from Lima

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 06:49:37 PDT

Susan and all,

I am assuming this is Susan from Long Island's CD?
Susan, how did I miss YOUR post? I am definitely
interested in your CD as well. I have someone who
could use it. WE can play "Let's Make a Deal" - I have
a lot I could offer you as well in trade.

Now for today's weather report from Lima (I just went
upstairs to look).... I would say it is in the low
forties right now. Looks like rain...over cast...Not a
fun day for playing outside. BUT the sun is shining on
my New Getty Pond...Little "Nick" is doing swimmingly
(RedFishBlueFish - who is Nick for short...LOL... I
did tell Nick Brod to keep fighting for us). Little
Nick (a Siamese Fighting Beta fish) likes his sunshine
-- a desk lamp since the light in the aquarium won't
work - and it is not the bulb).

For any one who is still reading... I do PROMISE to
make a mini NAEA mailing list next year so all Getty
members don't have to read the Boston weather report
posts. I am hoping to go next year. Woody collected
all email addresses this year - and I will do more
talking with all of you off list.

Have a great time at NAEA! Share the positives so all
will want to go. I hope there are no "feeding
frenzies" this year (smile).

Terrific Tuesday!

Judy Decker