RE: Brick Walls?

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 05:54:31 PDT

Go to Menards, Lowe's, or Home Depot and buy "Seal and Peel". It is a
removable weatherstripping in a tube that you apply with a caulk gun. We used
this for the brick walls in our new school. The only caution I have is if the
bricks are painted, be careful when you remove it.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From PrimaryE@aol.com =====
>Hi all. I have an art exhibit coming up in my school. Since this is my
>first year at this school, I tried ducktape to attach posters to the brick
walls
>all over the school for an olympiad we just had. The bricks are not the
smooth
>type. When you take tape off it is dirty. Ducktape didn't work well. I
>found that the clear packing tape was slightly better but not great. Does
>anybody have an idea and/or experience with mounting on gritty brick walls?
Thanks.
> Eileen

---