RE: Brick Walls?

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 04:27:06 PDT

I use hot glue. It works fine until the weather turns hot and muggy.

Leslie in Framingham, MA

From: PrimaryE@aol.com [mailto:PrimaryE@aol.com]
 Subject: Re: Brick Walls?

Hi all. I have an art exhibit coming up in my school. Since this is my
first year at this school, I tried ducktape to attach posters to the brick
walls all over the school for an olympiad we just had. The bricks are not
the smooth type. When you take tape off it is dirty. Ducktape didn't work
well. I found that the clear packing tape was slightly better but not
great. Does anybody have an idea and/or experience with mounting on gritty
brick walls? Thanks. Eileen ---

---