Re: Brick Walls?

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 04:33:04 PDT

There was some discussion on hot glue for this type of problem this
past year. You may find more on the archives, maybe 10-14 months back?
Not sure...Anyways we have had good luck with hot glue. Someone else,
however, mentioned it pulling chunks out of their type of wall...like I
said, check the archives.
Beth

On Apr 13, 2004, at 6:53 AM, PrimaryE@aol.com wrote:

> Hi all.  I have an art exhibit coming up in my school.  Since this is
> my first year at this school, I tried ducktape to attach posters to
> the brick walls all over the school for an olympiad we just had.  The
> bricks are not the smooth type.  When you take tape off it is dirty.
> Ducktape didn't work well.  I found that the clear packing tape was
> slightly better but not great.  Does anybody have an idea and/or
> experience with mounting on gritty brick walls?  Thanks.  Eileen ---
> leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---