Digital Video Presentation Handouts

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 17:17:00 PDT

Hi,

I have posted the contents of my presentation on my web site:

Developments in digital video and software give art teachers and their
students an opportunity to produce professional video projects.
Student video projects and an introduction to iMovie will be presented.
Comparable PC software information will also be available.
http://www.olejarz.com/arted/digitalvideo/index.html

The page has a link to my grade 6 class web page with examples of
student projects. I hope to post some of the new examples to the web
page by tomorrow or right after the conference at the latest.

Harold

personal web site - www.olejarz.com
school web site -
http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html