Re: Marty's tags

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 11:00:07 PDT

FYI I will miss you all too! It seems so strange not to be going after all these years. I will look forward eagerly to hear all of the commentary upon your return. I encourage you all to stop and say hi to my old friends at the Sax booth as well. I am sure they will treat you to some Sax goodies. Have a great conference to those who are going.
Judy Nagel
jdnag@elknet.net