Ken Schwab's handouts - available soon -See his presentations

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 08:25:42 PDT

Dear ArtsEDNetters,

It was just reported to me that my links don't work
for Ken's handouts....Drats...they are excellent.
I will work on getting them converted to html some
time next week. Check out the projects on on his site
- You WILL want to attend:
http://www.room3art.com/
He is presenting Mixed Media - a favorite topic of
ours --and Embossed Prints without using a press.

Don't miss them! Ken jump in and tell us the dates and
times. Middle school through high school will want to
attend for sure - His ideas are adaptable to
elementary, too (a saw wonderful 4th grade embossed
prints- no press -just wooden spoons).

Kathy Douglas Could you post TAB schedule to Getty?

Enjoy NAEA! Sun is shining here in Lima...beautiful
day.

Judy Decker

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kencubism.htm