fashion design

---------

From: Catharine Ho (catharineho_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 07:36:07 PDT

You might want to show the work by U.S. high school students who competed
against each other for the award of best fashion design using duct tape.
There was a spread in school arts magazine on this with excellent photos. (
this year , sorry can't remember the month) . I would prepare a power point
of maybe a dozen pictures of runway fashions ( they usually look inspired by
recylced materials as they are highly creative and not usually wearable.)
This way you could control the amt of see through clothes you want them to
see! good luck , catharine in Hong Kong