Re: Ken's Website - try Cubism Lesson Plan in Google

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 07:16:12 PDT

Hi Christa,

I was curious... I think you are thinking of Ken
Schwab's lesson? That is also on his Mixed Media file
that I posted --and his web site is on that file:

Here is first page google:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Cubism+lesson+plan&btnG=Google+Search

Ken's lesson is number one choice on my machine:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kencubism.htm
and his web site is linked:
http://www.room3art.com/
See: