Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Ken's Website - try Cubism Lesson Plan in Google

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 07:16:12 PDT

Hi Christa,

I was curious... I think you are thinking of Ken
Schwab's lesson? That is also on his Mixed Media file
that I posted --and his web site is on that file:

Here is first page google:

Ken's lesson is number one choice on my machine:
and his web site is linked:

Ken's example:

Hope this helps!

--- Christa Wise <> wrote:
> Help! I have lost the website belonging to one of
> you. I was really
> impressed with the third-year cubism assignment that
> combined drawing and
> sheet music. Can anyone help redirect me?
> Christa

Do you Yahoo!?