A taste of NAEA - Ken Schwab's Handouts - Word files

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 18:40:25 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Pardon duplications folks - you only need to read it
one time -- smile

So many have asked about Ken's workshops that he sent
me his files already. These handout have ideas that
are suitable for middle school and up AND very
adaptable to elementary. Ken's workshops fill up
-check them out (Ken post times again).

Ken Schwab's Mixed Media Lessons:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/kenmm.doc

Ken Schwabs' Embossing Lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/kenem.doc

These are large files -- so take awhile to load.

Note -I have already removed some old files form the
files for sharing. Any time you need a file and find
the link broken - just ask me. I do keep all of them.
I also have to consider Princeton Online's generosity
and remove files that no longer get a lot of use. Word
files that I redo in FrontPage take far less space. I
will be putting some of Ken's lesson on IAD in the
future - some are on the site already.

View these handouts and give some feedback. Those of
you who are attending his workshop might want to
review the handouts and take them with you. I know
Ken's will be popular - they always are.

Thanks Ken for all you do!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/