Fashion Design

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 06:49:27 PDT

I'm looking forward to the Denver conference and seeing the Getty members.
It's always such an inspiration to attend these conferences, and I come
away with lots of motivation and materials to add to the stacks.

I'm going to do a project when I return with my classes on fashion design.
One I've mulled over for a long time and just haven't had the inspiration
to do it.
I can't access the archives, but I seem to remember a thread on this
perhaps a couple of years ago.

The fashions are to be made from recycled materials, plastic, bubble wrap, etc.
I'm planning to have them present their designs in a fashion show. Aside
from web, magazines, books, etc. research by students for their designs,
has anyone else ever tried this or have suggestions about how to go about
this?

Thanks for any input.

Judie J

---