Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Susan's Denver Conference Presentation - All presentations welcome!

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 09:44:36 PDT

As for sending presentation handouts etc...

I like to post my presentations on the web so that all you need is a

For presenters who choose not to do that perhaps the fair thing is to
e-mail your mailing address to anyone who wants handouts and have that
person send you, the presenter, a SASE with a request for handouts.

personal web site -
school web site -

Please send personal e-mail to