RE: A note from Your DisneyHand Teacher Honoree 2004

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 20:16:46 PDT

Susan, You are a wonderful choice and advocate for the arts and for children
(no matter what age), Congratulations. Linda

I honestly feel that I am accepting this award for ALL the visual arts
teachers across the country who are trying to restore the RESPECT that art
should have in our schools(society) today.