Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: A note from Your DisneyHand Teacher Honoree 2004

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 20:16:46 PDT

Susan, You are a wonderful choice and advocate for the arts and for children
(no matter what age), Congratulations. Linda

I honestly feel that I am accepting this award for ALL the visual arts
teachers across the country who are trying to restore the RESPECT that art
should have in our schools(society) today.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (