Lost Paintings

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 14:12:41 PDT

Lost Paintings
        Cleaning the basement and packing up for New Mexico
it's amazing what you will find. Here are paintings that were
lost, misplaced or I just had not photographed before. I'm
trying to document everything, on the web and in a folio so
I have a history of some paintings that worked out.

http://www.taospaint.com/Lost/Paintings.html

        I put a ton of other stuff out for trash pickup. It all
disappeared before the trucks got here. Who knows who took
it or why. I gave a bunch of old frames to a guy up the street.
Oh well, back to packing.
                                        Woody in KC (for now)

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons