(USA members) Art Teacher Job Openings Selected States

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 13:36:47 PDT

(Aaron - this is all I have - good luck to you. I'm sending to the lists now
too. Join the Yahoo list groups and find out if anyone knows of openings in
your area. Contact area county ed offices. See Art Education subscribe
address in Incredible Art Department)

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated the available job openings posted by the NAEA:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs.htm

Yes Getty folks..

I am back in with my Road Runner address...Nick Brod is not archiving the
posts right now. My Yahoo account is playing tricks on me today. I lost it
but was able to get it back this time. When too many report a yahoo member
as a spammer, Yahoo yanks the address. One member told me she accidentally
sent me to spam...Accidents do happen. All you have to do is keep moving me
out of bulk or spam and that might undo things?
I don't know how Yahoo works....but in Mailwasher I have to mark everyone as
friend or many come in blacklisted.

I don't send anyone personal mail without adding your name in the subject
line. and remember attachments will say (safe attachment) all other
attachment emails delete - I get them from my address too. I will get a new
Road Runner address when Getty switches to the new plan.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources