Re: jobs in florida

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 12:41:21 PDT

There are a lot of jobs in Florida - go to

http://www.teachinflorida.com/GreatFloridaTeachIn/OnlineApplication/
Introduction.asp
You'll see that there is an event called "Great Florida Teach In"
where all the districts send representatives to interview candidates.
Special Ed is a "critical shortage area" here. My district, Broward
County, on the East coast, expects to hire 2000 new teachers next year
- other counties are the same.
Good luck!
ann

---