Re: List serv soul food - these are mine

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 21:02:10 PDT

    In addition to ArtsEdNet Talk,I belong to a medical eye condition
(nystagmus) support list group. It has been like family and I have met
several of its members over the years, including one in England two years
ago. When there are topics and tips here for special ed kids, I forward the
helpful information, because many folks with nystagmus can have accompaning
low vision and social stress.
    Someday soon I will join the Arts Educators and World Art Teachers, as
per suggestion from my dear friend Judy D.

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                    Art teacher, K-5, retired

---