RE: List serv soul food - these are mine

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 18:26:30 PDT

Alix and all,

Well....you asked...and Alix I will ask you about your
lists more when I start my altered book. I will drop
some lists by then.

I am on Getty ArtsEdNet (still - unsubscribe email
didn't work).

Art Education (list for Incredible Art Department):

ArtsEducators:

World Art Teachers:

TAB Choice Art Ed:

Art4Peace:

Dollmaker's List
http://www.dollmaking.org/

Ed Tech
http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~edweb/

I receive Robert Genn's twice weekly Newsletter
http://www.painterskeys.com/quotations.asp

I receive Master Teacher tips for inclusion, disipline
and general topics.
http://www.masterteacher.com/

If anyone hears of another good Art Education one
where I could get the word out for what is on
Incredible Art Department - I am all ears.

I am afraid I need to get more friendly with my delete
key. I am way far behind in list mail. I was gone all
day today....and all week last week. Yikes!

I am saving some very good threads though to compile
for IAD. I hope I get them all saved before this Yahoo
address is gone. Yahoo yanks them without notice.

Cheers!

Judy Decker