RE: looking for job in Florida

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 07:10:53 PDT

where on the gulf are you headed?
Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: khouston@socs.k12.in.us [mailto:khouston@socs.k12.in.us]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 9:36 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: looking for job in Florida

I am going to be transfering to Florida on the Golf Side and would be
interested in any leads you may have for job openings. I have 12 years
expreience certified in Special Ed and El Ed and have been teaching music
and art for the past three years. If any one has any leads I would be
forever greatful. My home email is devin@bluemarble.net Thanks in advance
Kathy

http://mail2web.com/ .