Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 06:28:26 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: KEN VAN <kenvan098@zensearch.com  >
To: artsednet-request
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 05:28:25 -0700
From: KEN VAN <kenvan098@zensearch.com  >
To: leave-artsednet-20359v@lists.getty.edu
Subject: READ AND REPLY ASAP
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 05:28:25 -0700
ATTENTION:
                  NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST/GESTURE.
I know you will find this surprising,but count yourself very lucky,This is =
sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you One-half of the =
Trustees and Executors to the Will of late of Sir Engr.Willy Bubenik (ksm),I =
wish to notify you that you were listed as a beneficiary to the bequest of =
the sum of US$5,100.000.00 [Five Million One Hundred Thousand US
Dollars] in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. The late Sir =
Willy Bubenik until his death was a former Managing Director and pioneer =
staff of a big construction company here in Netherlands. He was a very =
dedicated Sufis and a great philanthropist during his life time.

Late Sir Willy Bubenik died on 9th February 2003 at the age of 68,He was =
buried on the23rd of February.
Late Sir Willy Bubenik even though he was an American living and working in =
here as a foreigner he requested before his death that he be buried here in =
his words,
"I regard here as My home and the people as my people". He said that this =
token is to support your ministry and help to the less- privileged. I hereby =
request that you forward any proof of identities of yours, your current =
telephone and fax numbers and your forwarding address to enable us file =
necessary documents at the International Court of Justice  probate division =
for the release of this bequest of money.

Congratulations.
Yours faithfully,
Dr Ken Van Vugt
Ps,confirm that you got my email by replying to my personal email address : =
kenvan098@zensearch.com
--4d4334ce-cdcc-43a2-aed7-87104e7a83d2--